Being so snowy and cold this weekend I have made progress on a number of projects. I have almost finished the top for my Scottish Solstice. I have only one more border to sew on.I have also finished the backing for my Going Coastal large quilt.
Finally I started a queen sized quilt for my DD1 that is very modern and clean-lined using fabrics from Kate Spain’s Sunnyside line along with some coordinating solids. I am hoping to finish the top by the end of the week, buy and sew the backing and get it to my quilter by the end of next week. This may well be a record for me! I tend to start many and then finish a few at leisure.